The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines are an internationally recognised set of recommendations for improving web accessibility. The general principles are applicable to all digital projects, especially presentations students and lecturers prepare for classes.
The main goal is to make everything:
When creating your PowerPoint presentation, make sure you have answered all of these questions:
- Is there enough contrast between text and its background color?
- Can you still understand everything without depending on color?
- Can you quickly understand the meaning of the page?
- Can you easily read and comprehend textual information on the page?
- Can you easily understand content associated with graphics, icons, and images?
Below you will find a set of posters created by the Home Office to help make your work more user-friendly.