Courtauld IT Services and Support
This is your main portal for finding information out about the services and support provided by the IT Department at The Courtauld.
You should find the information you need for any IT issues or requests you have but, if you are unable to find the information please contact us and one of the Library & IT Helpdesk team will get back to you.
The Library & IT Help Desk offer primary helpdesk assistance and are be able to assist you with
- connecting to the Wi-Fi
- issues with the projectors and microphones in the teaching spaces
- setting up your print account
- logging into your account
- helping you log a ticket with IT Service desk for more advanced issues and requests.
The Library & IT Helpdesk staff will escalate the call on to the IT Service Desk if necessary who will then deal with the issue or request
IT Service Desk 8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Library & IT Helpdesk 9:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Returning to work on site
- Change or reset your password
- Connect to Wi-Fi (Wireless) Networks
- Access the VLE
- Log in to email
- Printing, Scanning and Copying
- Remote Working
- Service Status