Menu

Summer 2011

In 2011, twenty young people took part from schools and colleges across London, including:

• Brent Adult & Community Education Service
  • City & Islington College
  • College of North West London
  • Eastbury Comprehensive School
  • Kingston College
  • Lambeth College
  • Maria Fidelis Covent School
  • Richmond upon Thames College
  • Shooters Hill Post 16 Campus
  • St Charles Sixth Form College
  • William Morris Sixth Form

Who are we?

• Antoanet
    • I go to Eastbury Sixth Form and study A Levels in Art and Photography, and English level one. In the future I want to go to university to study something related to art and photography.
  • Billie
    • I’m studying Art, Textiles, Photography and Biology at AS Level at Eastbury School. I took part in this course because I hope to do something like animation in the future and wanted to learn as much as I can about it. I didn’t realise how simple animation can be, to do things that look complicated but are simple to do. It’s really opened my eyes.
  • Billy
    • I’m doing BTEC 2nd year National Diploma and A2 Music.
  • Binaca
    • I study at Kingston College, 2nd year BTEC National Diploma in Media Production.
  • Dominic
    • I am studying a BTEC Art and Design and A Levels in Film Studies and Maths at William Morris Sixth Form. Hopefully in the future I would like a career in animation.
  • Dwight
    • AS Art and Design, English Literature and Language, Maths and History. I want to be an animator. I am going to University to study animation. I have enjoyed the course and the insight we’ve had in the different universities and courses they entail.
  • Domingos
    • I’m doing a BTEC National 1st year in Art and Design. I’m interested in fashion as well. I’ve started a little clothing line and I might want to pursue this. The course has made me more aware about how animating works and the history behind the works.
  • Hadi
    • I study at Kingston College, 1st year BTEC National Diploma in interactive media. I’d like to go to university and study animation or architecture.
  • Ismael
    • I study a BTEC Art and Design level 3 Nat Dip at Saint Charles College. Hopefully I will get either a BA in Architecture, Animation, Fine Art or Graphic Design.
  • James
    • I study National Diploma BTEC Graphic Design 2nd year at College of North West London. I took part because I hadn’t had very much experience with animation and moving work. I wanted to have more experience before I go to university.
    • I loved the course, it was good to have people be able to help with our work and have good resources to create the work and have the ability to work to professional standards.
  • Kamila
    • I go to William Morris Sixth Form and study a BTEC Art and Design, and A levels in Textiles and Psychology. In the future I would like to study either animation or interior design.
  • Kim
    • I go to Eastbury Sixth Form and study A levels in Art, History, Sociology and Psychology. I would like to go to university to study art.
  • Ludovic
    • I am doing a BTEC Art and Design, and A Levels in Philosophy and Psychology at William Morris Sixth Form. In the future I will maybe study for a BA in animation.
  • Nazanin
    • I am at Lambeth College doing a BTEC Nat Dip Fine Art. I have already accepted a place studying for a BA in Fine Art at Goldsmiths.
  • Patrick
    • I am at Richmond upon Thames College studying a BTEC Art and Design level 3 Nat Dip. In the future I will hopefully have a BA in Animation.
  • Reuben
    • I am at Richmond upon Thames College, studying for a BTEC ND Art & Design.
  • Takima
    • I am studying for a BTEC Nat Dip Graphic Design at the College of North West London. In the future I will do a BA in Graphic Design and Illustration.